Comprehensive Financial Plan
Comprehensive Financial plan will view your each financial decision as a part of whole, while considering your long term and short term effects on your life goals. We will formulate a detailed financial plan which you feel more secure and more adaptable to life changes, once you can measure that you are moving closer to the realization of your goals.
It requires us to collect as much information as possible about your personal and financial information, current resource, assets and liabilities etc. We have to need to analyze the collected information from a number of different aspects to develop a comprehensive financial plan.
Those who are serious about their financial life and could establish long-term relationship till their life ends. Those who understand that Financial Planning is not a one-off exercise as it is ongoing process till the life goals achieved. Comprehensive Financial plan will touch your each and every aspect of your financial needs and make depth analysis of your current and financial needs.
The minimum lump sum fee starts Rs 15,000 per annum but final fee will be set on the portfolio complexity in the plan which could be fixed or some percentage on annual income.
We have to prepare for you a Comprehensive Financial Plan that would contain details of:
- Complete details of the family members of the client
- A list of all the goals of the client
- A list of assumptions which have been used in working out the various future scenario
- Assessment of your Risk Profile
- Networth Statement which includes all the Assets and Liabilities of the client
- Cash Flow Statement containing all Incomes and Expenses
- Life Insurance Need Analysis
- Calculations containing details of Retirement Planning
- Details related to Taxation and Emergency Fund
- Details related to various goals that need to be met
- Asset Allocation Strategy
- Working of the Investment Plan
- Product Recommendations
- One Year Action Plan
- 5 Year Projected Cash Flow Statement
- and much more…
We do not promise that the investments you make based on this plan will be profitable. Investments are always subject to various market, currency, and economic, political and business risks. We will not be liable for any losses that may be caused directly or indirectly by such investment decisions.
Latest posts by Suresh Kumar Narula (see all)
- How much should you expect the return? - June 17, 2017
- Want to Simplify Your Financial Life? Not so Easy - March 2, 2017
- Are you trapped in Top-Rated Mutual Fund Schemes? - January 23, 2017
- How to manage idle cash in saving account? - December 25, 2016
- Know the Underlying the Risks in Debt Mutual Fund Schemes - August 17, 2016