Suresh has contributed to Personal Finance written for The Financial Planners’ Guild India and written in Dainik Bhaskar, regular contributor in Samadhan Section of Business Bhaskar where he answers reader’s queries on various personal financial matters and regularly writes on Prudent FP website. He holds MFC and M.Com degrees from leading universities in Chandigarh and Himachal Pardesh respectively and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
Latest posts by Suresh Kumar Narula (see all)
- How much should you expect the return? - June 17, 2017
- Want to Simplify Your Financial Life? Not so Easy - March 2, 2017
- Are you trapped in Top-Rated Mutual Fund Schemes? - January 23, 2017
- How to manage idle cash in saving account? - December 25, 2016
- Know the Underlying the Risks in Debt Mutual Fund Schemes - August 17, 2016