Most people go around in circles when it comes to their financial life. They are unable to crack the code that will make them financially successful. They are frantically seeking out right secondary source of income; they are busy searching for the financial right products which could give the highest returns in the short term that will help them achieve financial freedom; they are in search of new jobs and explore new means sources of income. When people realize or rather are confronted with the fact that their actions suggests that they don’t really want to succeed in their financial life, they get very depressed. They blame the agents, they blame their circumstances; they blame others for not having the right level of financial literacy; they blame to government financial policies or general budget. They start believing that there is something wrong with their financial life and ultimately then, as fate would have it.
Latest posts by Suresh Kumar Narula (see all)
- The Secret of Goal-based SIPs? - October 26, 2018
- Do not invest based on returns, rather than goals! - May 18, 2018
- Gold is not bold anymore - April 17, 2018
- Our Planned Trip to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi! - July 17, 2017
- How much should you expect the return? - June 17, 2017