You may tend to lean towards the generic online term insurance comparison charts to let it make a decision for you and your family’s future. Does that mean identifying the right insurance product online is as simple as signing the policy document suggested by your insurance agent. An online term policy of Rs 1 crore for a 30-year-old male with similar features may be offered at a premium ranging between approximately Rs 7,000 to Rs 20,000. Which one would you opt for?
The first instinct would be to go with the lowest premium but is that all that needs to be taken into consideration while identifying the right plan?
There are certain key factors that need to be kept in mind, and with a little online research it should be a breeze.
When you purchase an insurance policy online, the onus is on you to ensure entire literature is understood thoroughly for various policies of interest to enable you to pick the right product. Reading the policy wordings thoroughly and understanding what’s in store is always an important first step. Typically, the insurance coverage amount and definitive time frame should also be in line with the requirements to fulfill the needs of the dependents in the absence of the earning member.
Filling of Online Proposal Form
While filling up online application form, some information pertaining to the name, age, address, education, employment details, weight, height, previous medical history and the most importantly habits pertaining to consumption of alcohol and tobacco should be transparently disclosed and aligned as per strictly norms of the company. This information is used by the insurance company to ascertain if a policy can be issued or not. It needs to be completed by the proposer, who might you need to seek the assistance of financial advisor to fill it up. In this regard, We will study your requirement, will educate you and will help you to buying procedures. All you have to do is share your basic details and we will take it forward from there.
What you get as our Life Insurance Client?
- First you fill up the form on contact us.
- You will get a call from us for consultation and further assistance.
- Assistance in purchasing HDFC Life Click2Protect Plan
- Support in completing documentation and medicals.
- Claim Settlement Assistance from Prudent Financial Planners
Latest posts by Suresh Kumar Narula (see all)
- Not to worry current losses in equity investing! - March 2, 2019
- The Secret of Goal-based SIPs? - October 26, 2018
- Do not invest based on returns, rather than goals! - May 18, 2018
- Gold is not bold anymore - April 17, 2018
- Our Planned Trip to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi! - July 17, 2017